- 5th January: Where did you go last Summer & how? Sailing, big ship cruising, walking, climbing, camping, caravaning, boating in general, motorhoming: Meeting cancelled due to adverse weather.
- 19th January: Katie & Paul Miller - Sailing in the Bay of Biscay + The Observer Singlehanded Transatlantic Race (OSTAR)
- 2nd February: RNLI - Safety at Sea
- 16th Ferbruary: Adrienne Hyde 4 legs of the Clipper 2008 Round the World Race aboard "Hull & Humber"
- 2nd March: Barry Corlett - A trip to the Scilly Islands + Andrew Tooby Sailing in the Morbihan - France
- 16th March:Trevor Skeates - Stepping ashore "Inside India". Fulfilling a promise he made as a Merchant Navy Engineering Officer, Trevor and his wife Debbie returned to India complete with backpacks!
- 30th March: Annual General Meeting + Fish & Chip Supper